Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Busting those Damn Aliens

In an unusual move today, the government actually showed some balls when it carried out an immigration raid in several meat processing plants around the country. The purpose of the raids was to break up a huge identity theft ring. I had to laugh as I saw pictures of women holding up signs protesting their mothers being arrested for breaking the law. How can you protest this? It may be my identity they are stealing, as my personal info has been stolen at least 4 times in the past 5 years that I know of.

Now I do feel bad for the kids. I mean, if they were born here then that puts them in a sad situation. But their parents broke the law, and if we are truly a land of justice than they need to be busted. They won’t get any sympathy from me. Their children will, as they didn’t do anything wrong. But if their parents are here illegally than they should have to pay the price. The law is the law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home